Páginas

segunda-feira, 14 de dezembro de 2015

DON'T KILL THE MESSENGER!

Have you ever been in the middle of two very troublesome people? For example, you worked as a cupid for two friends of yours to get together and start dating. The problem is that they turned out to be the worst couple of all times and keep fighting over the silliest things. Unfortunately, you always end up in the middle of all that trouble.

One day, one of them asks you to come over to ask you for a big favor. He says he doesn't know how to get up the courage to say to her he met somebody else and needs you to break the news to her. At first you say there's no way you're getting your hands dirty just to make things more convenient to him, but after a lot of begging you end up giving in. Here's the dialogue between you and her:

  • I'm sorry but I've got some bad news to you. Your boyfriend met somebody else and told me to ask you to leave him alone.

  • What? I'll knock your lights out! How dare you come to my house and ruin my day like that as if it was nothing?

  • Hey! I'm just doing my job. Don't kill the messenger!

don't kill the messenger

Don't get angry at or punish someone who is simply delivering bad or undesirable news as he or she is not responsible for it.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário