Páginas

quarta-feira, 4 de maio de 2016

Como dizer "pagar à vista", "pexinxa", "parcela", "nota fiscal" em Inglês? Vocabulário relacionado a compras

-May I help you?
-I was wondering if you have those shoes up there in my size.
-And what's that?
-8.5. I really hope you have it because they look really awesome and I can't find them anywhere else.
-I'll check that out and I'll be right back with you. Please take a seat, I won't take long.
-Today's your lucky day ma'am. Not only do we have those shoes in your size, but also most of our items in the store.
-I'm in kind of a hurry now, so I'll only take those today. What's the sale price on this?
-Oh, that's already its sale price. It's a real bargain if you compare it with other stores.Will that be all for you today?
-Yes.
-What is your payment method going to be?
-What are the ones that you offer?
-Credit cards, debit cards, Apple pay.
-Do you take Master?
-Sure. How many installments do you wish to make?
-2... no, 4... no, wait! I guess I should pay cash. Here's the money.
-Alright. Here's your receipt. Have a good day!

sale price: preço promocional
real bargain: pexinxa
payment method: meio de pagamento
installment: parcela
pay cash: pagar à vista
receipt: nota fiscal

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário