Páginas

sábado, 6 de julho de 2019

O que significa e como usar o phrasal verb to work off?


What do you do when you want to get rid of frustration, stress, anger or sadness? I know many people who sometimes choose to engage into something that requires any kind of physical effort, including myself. I feel like a nice consistent walk every or almost every evening works off a lot of stress.

Yesterday for example I heard something that made me really uncomfortable and worried so by the end of the afternoon I thought I'd be good if I went to the gym to work some of that worry off. If you are like me and try to put physical effort into pushing stress away, you can also say you're working stress off.

What are your favorite physical activities when you want to work off stress or any kind of bad energy? Let me know in the comment section down below. Bye bye

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário