Páginas

domingo, 12 de julho de 2015

no time like the present: vamos estudar este cliche?

There's always something that encourages me to come up with a topic for my posts. What's been happening to me lately is that I've been postponing important and not so important tasks for tomorrow or the future in general. In other words, I'm a big procrastinator. And I believe I'm not alone on this. So if someone could give me a very suitable advice for the moment, that would be "no time like the present".

As you can see, there's no much to talk about that expression, since it's so intuitive and self-explanatory. But imagine you have a big exam for the next week, but you'll probably leave all the studying for night before. That's when someone comes along and tells you: no time like the present. Start studying for the exam now, instead of waiting till the night before.

Alright, that's all for today guys. Talk to you next time!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário