Páginas

quarta-feira, 15 de outubro de 2014

put best foot forward

For those who follow my blog, there's big news in my life: I've got a job now as a teacher at a very good English school. I'd been looking for a job in a while, but only after a few interviews I could get my hands on my very first formal job. It was exciting, but I had to make sure I would always put my best foot forward whenever I applied for a job. But wait, put best foot forward? What does that mean?

When you put your best foot forward, you do your best, you try to cause a good impression, act or appear at your best. In job interviews, it's always important to put your best foot forward by appearing in good clothes and having good answers at the tip of your tongue. I hope this helped. Talk to you next time!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário